Last updated: June 07, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is saved in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make you’re next going to easier and the Service extra useful to you.
Cookies might be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device whenever you go offline, whereas session cookies are deleted as soon as you shut your web browser.back to menu ↑
When you use and entry the Service, we could place a lot of cookies information in your web browser.
- To allow sure functions of the ServiceWe use each session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use various kinds of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies. We might use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third Party Service
Google advertising cookies
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
What are your decisions regarding cookies
Please be aware, nevertheless, that when you delete cookies or refuse to simply accept them, you may not have the ability to use all the options we offer, you could not have the ability to store your preferences, and a few of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please go to this web page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please go to this web page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please go to this web page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please go to this web page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For some other web browser, please go to your web browser’s official web pages.